I have been working hard in the lab and have created a small clone of myself, I will send myself inside my spooky headmeats to milk the brain beavers for you, the readers. I cannot be held responsible for what flows out, no matter how awesome and believeable it is. Prepare to be enlightened.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Paste eating horror

My head grows heavy with thinky-goo. This is a sickly sweet mix of screams, soft kisses, degrading spoonfuls of what was, and my fucked up idea of hope.
Well, i payed a hobo down the street to suck out all the troublesome mind-waste from my brain loaf. I had one of those super cool swirly straws, and he eagerly sucked the pain out and did this great thing for only 6 Mc.Nuggets and the lint between my toes. to each their own. H mentioned that he has a collection. Like 45 Mc.Nuggets thus far. One even kinda looks like elvis playing ping-pong, or a bloated Oprah...i guess its all about the lighting.

The flashbacks have begun again. Dirt, no no.....mud, trenches, I hear them 'sposions. "Get down!!!" "Fucking trench foot." I mutter. "I got a nasty case of got trench elbow, I don't wanna hear it kiddo." Sarge hates me. I feel scared, none of us talk about it, we aint pussies, ya know?. Dammit...I know we is all thinking it though. We aint gettin out of here alive. I'm delirious, the heat, the sand, its everywhere, I swear I hear laughing off in the distance. "Sarge....I'm making a go for it!!!" "Your crazy go-nuts soldier!, you'll take a hit!" "Its a fucking chance I gotta take" I said under my breath as I wiped the sweat from my brow.

Slow motion......sun in my eyes, dirt under my nails, in my shoes. I start to slip. I run, blinded...my knees scraped up, dress is filthy, like always. And then just like that....Ka-PloWieeEEEeeeEEee! " AaaAAaRrrrRGGGggg! I had been hit!" Right on the cheek, sloppy, drool and dirt mixed with peanut butter and jelly. My troops flooded around my lil broken body. I had been kissed. I would remember this incident and be ready next time. My god, I'll never forget the horror.

KINDERGARTEN: Mission 761. Get a jump on the enemy.

First day of kindergarten, undercover as normal student. Bouncy curls? Check. Osh Gosh b Gosh overalls? Check. Giant paper name tag and bus number? Check. Ughh....how degrading!
Lets proceed.

Looking around the room, I looked for a safe place to set up my base of operations. Ah, a table of girls, possible new recruits. I sat down then realized my jacket was still on, you fool!....Fit in! I went to the coat room and hung my jacket on a purple bunny. When I returned, I was stunned to find the enemy sitting in my fucking base! A boy. Now or never I told myself. I waited for my chance, he turned his head with a goofy smile, but all I saw was red. Perfect. I punched him in the head.
Ummmm, after that some data seems to have been lost. I blame the system. After that punch I do remember sitting on the enemies lap at story time and sharing his space during nap time. I didn't give up!! I was just....keeping a close watch on his pure evil. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!

Ahhhh young love, a time when holding hands and a punch in the face really meant something.

Over n out human noise blobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment